How to Enter | Outstanding Teen
Miss Luzerne County’s Outstanding Teen
Miss Northeast PA’s Outstanding Teen
Miss Wilkes Barre/Scranton’s Outstanding Teen
Download the required packet below in order to register for the pageant:
Cover Letter, Application, Essay Form, Judges Fact Sheet, Talent Form
Download Forms Here!
*Application Deadline September 18th.
Contestant Requirements for the Pageant
To become Miss America’s Outstanding Teen, a contestant must first win a local competition and then compete to represent her state, a process requiring personal commitment, hard work and talent. To compete in the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen program, you need commitment, perseverance, talent and ambition.
To compete you must:
– Be a young lady between the ages of 13 and 17.
– Be a United States citizen.
– Meet residency requirements for competing in a certain town or state.
– Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Organization.
– Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
– Be able to meet time commitment & responsibilities as set forth by the local program which you compete.
– Must not be eligible to compete in the Miss America Competition.
– Apply before October 1, 2016
If you have questions about your eligibility to enter a pageant, please visit our contact page or you can call us at (570) 690-9687 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Contestant requirements are subject to change at the discretion of the Miss America or Miss Pennsylvania Organizations.