Our NEPA Scholarship Pageant Association, Inc. will be sponsoring a princess camp in conjunction with the NEPA local pageant. The Princess Camp will be held on October 25, 2015 at the Mohegan Sun Convention Center in WIlkes-Barre, PA. The program is open to girl’s ages 5 to 12 who would like to be part of the NEPA Regional Miss America’s Princess Camp.
Download the required form below in order to register your princess for the pageant:
Princess Camp Application
Click here to download
Please Email your Application to
Each Princess will team up with a “Big Sister”, a contestant in the NEPA Local Pageant
Your princess will:
– Learn her competition tricks and her secrets to success!
– Learn an on stage production number taught by current Teen & Miss mentors.
– Enjoy the spotlight as they take the stage in a high energy production number during the
Pageant, taught by great dancers and performers!
– Spend time with Teen & Miss Mentors backstage and on stage!
– Professional headshot by KDP Photography
– Have fun with Arts and Crafts!
Don’t miss out! We’re limiting the number of Princesses we can accept!
Enter Now – Deadline to Enter: October 1, 2015
Entry Fee: $50